I suppose blogging was very useful and theraputic when I was having a shit time at work. But now that I've switched jobs and am kicking ass (and no longer have any major travel plans)- I've left my blog behind.
Which is pretty pathetic really.
So, here's a short summary of what I'm up to (or not up to) lately.
- not swimming. at all. not even working out really. and not really feeling guilty about it (or gaining weight as a result of not working out, so see, why should I motivate myself?)
- managed to give myself a $10k pay raise just by switching jobs. color me impressed.
- am a project manager for a large project - tracked to be "program manager" in a few years. assuming everything works according to plan.
- travel plans for 2007 - cozumel in May for a wedding. Colo in August for a wedding (side trip will be camping in the Rockies). Buffalo, NY in Oct (?) for a wedding (sense a theme?).
- potental international adventure for 2008 - Chile with a side trip to Antarctica. just so I can say I've been there, done that.
- ummmm, working. lots. but I'm cool with that.
- buying way too many bath products. Lush and Isle of Eden are leading the expenditures. but my skin is soft and I smell good.
And that, IFFs is pretty much the sum of what's been going on. See, nothing extremely blog-worthy.
I will try to do better now, especially now that I reset my Blogger password and everything.