Tues night swim practice...
- 200 warm-up
- 4 x 50 breastroke (25 drill, 25 swim)
- 4 x 50 butterfly (25 drill, 25 swim)
- "December to remember set" (she makes us swim one of the more er, challenging events) = 200 butterfly swim (no drill or kick). [this is what killed me. but we have a 66 yr old woman on the team who swims this at meets, so if she can do it, then I should to)
- 400 free, 80% pace
- 2 x 200 choice stroke, 80% pace
- 4 x 100 free, decend slow to fast (my lane crashed and burned at the third one - we weren't any where close to making time)
- 4 x 50 free sprint
- 300 pull cool down
- warm-up (400 swim, 200 kick)
- 200 IM (25 drill, 25 swim)
- "recovery set" (I begged Jason to give me an easy set since my arms were toast. He said this was a recovery set just for me. But really, this was the set everyone did, and it wasn't easy).
- 8 x 250 free - 100 moderate, 50 sprint, 100 moderate (no rest during the 250)
- cool down
My arms are completely worthless right now. Today should be entertaining.