Monday, January 25, 2010

Log: Week ending Jan 23

I was actually a bum - YAY!

Swim: 0 [for the record, I did pack and set my alarm Wednesday but then decided that rest seemed like a better idea]

Bike: 0

Run: 0

Pilates: 2 hrs

It honestly took until Thurs before I could walk normally - my legs were that unhappy from the half marathon.  So sleep and some easy pilates were right on target.

This was also the first weekend in a looooooong time that I didn't have to train.  That meant sleeping in Saturday, spending the day with Will at the zoo, a late lunch at Little Bigs (sliders and a kaluah milkshake - yum!), and a birthday party that night.  Normally I turn into a pumpkin by 10 PM at parties since I have to get up early and do something athletic, not to mention I really can't drink.  But Saturday I was out until 1 AM and had some drinks!  Craziness!  Sunday was more sleeping in and a 90 min massage....

2 more weeks of bumming and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it :)

No comments: