Monday, February 01, 2010

Log - Week Ending 1/30

I'm in week 2 of my three week bum-fest!

Swim: 2 hrs 15 min / 6500 yds
Bike: nothing!
Run: nothing again!
Pilates: 50 min

Saturday I slept in until 11 AM.  I only woke up because Swift-kitty thought I had slept in enough.  I can't even remember the last time I was in bed that late.  : awesome :

Plan for this week is to continue the bummage.  I was supposed to swim this morning, but my alarm went off, it was cold, I had both kitties sleeping on me, and I decided that we were all too warm and comfortable to get out of bed and swim.  So we ditched swimming and slept in - yay!

I should go to pilates tonight, swim on Wednesday.  Thurs I fly to Reno to see Rochelle, Skip, and Wyatt, and go SKIING.  Hopefully I won't yard-sale it on the slopes and hurt myself.  That would suck, since I'm less than 3 months out from my HIM.

No comments: