Bike: 19h 52m 33s - 266.1 Mi (only 2.25 of those hours were spin class)
Run: 11h 58m 53s - 63.79 Mi
Swim: 13h 45m - 34550 Yd
Pilates: 3h 55m
Yoga: 4h 00m
That's an average of 12 hrs per week. Wowzers.
Lets check on those goals I posted a month ago, shall we?
Goals for March:
- 3 long bike rides (~50 miles). Each long ride will be a brick with at least 3 miles of running. Done! Did a 46 mile, 42 mile (with major wind), and a 58 mile ride. Bricks w/3 miles of running for all 3 rides.
- Speed/interval training for running Done! I have had my ass kicked (in a good way) by the track workouts. Last week's 2x 1 mile repeats were a huge confidence builder. This week's 6.2 mile pyramid (half of it was sprinting) will hopefully result in more speed.
- Swim faster. My times are crappy due to my off time and swimming indoors. The only way I can race faster is to train faster. Well, I'm trying on this one. Its hard to swim fast on the day after a long bike ride. But I did manage to pull out a 3:00 200 free, after swimming one on 3:10 (which I thought was hard). Still not where I was at the end of last summer, but I think I'm ok with that. Or at least I say that now. We'll see how things change when I race.
- Do not get injured. That would be very bad.
- Keep working on running endurance and speed.
- Get race-day nutrition ironed out. I've been very bad lately (read: since November) and not drinking everything on my bike. Considering I get 100% of my calories from liquid sources, its very important that I either drink everything, or mix my drinks stronger, in anticipation that I'll not drink as much as I should.
- Have fun racing. Its starting to get hot, and generally my fun level is a directly inverse of air temps. Here's hoping I can figure a way around that.
- Should I put goal times here? Oh, why not. April 11 Oly race - 3:30; April 25 HIM race - 7:00 (6:30 stretch goal).