Friday, January 20, 2012

Seeing progress and a cute for the day

I haven't been very dilgent with my weight lifting.  I'm supposed to lift twice a week.  I just checked my workout logs for the past month, and there has only been ONE WEEK where I've managed to do this.  Damn.

blue is weight lifting.  sad.
 So clearly, I'm not very consistent.  (bright side - at least I've been lifting once a week!)

Last week I couldn't lift because I was out of town.  The week prior, I had bumped up my resistance.  Yesterday, I went to lift and I wasn't sure if I would be able to maintain my resistance from before we left.  To my suprise, in nearly everything, I was able to not only maintain, but increase my resistance.  Woot!  The only decrease was in chest press, but really, I hate chest press and don't give it my all.  Leg press and lunges, I love, though.

So, yay!  progress!

And here's your cute for the day.  Zipper really is a fantastic fetcher.  She'll fetch until either a) she loses her mouse (they keep disappearing under furniture, but she permanently lost 3 in the first 2 weeks of playing.  I think the house ate them)  or b) we get tired of throwing the damn mouse.  She really won't stop - its tremendously cute.

No comments: