Monday, December 05, 2005

Which Lost Character are You?

Yeah, another non-post. Sorry. Will recap my Colo trip with photos soon. I spent all weekend on re-vamping my jewelry website (and will be publishing it soon on my very own domain name! woo!), so I'm a bit tired of photoshop right now.

And yes, I'm 90% over my cold. For those of you that care ;)

But for now...








Michael
You scored 27% kindness, 65% courage, 36% seedy past, and 41% secretiveness!

"Stay away from my son. And me."


You are Michael. You are strong, brave, and a little paranoid. You're not the most social person on the island, but you don't mind. As long as you can take care of Walt, you should be right as rain. You're open about your past and you don't see much of a need to keep many secrets from others. Just try branching out once in a while - who knows, maybe you'll actually make a friend or two.

Your polar opposite IS: Hurley. You are similar to: Jin and Sayid.

Link: The Which Lost Character Are You Test written by ack_attack on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

No comments: