During my hour swim, I witnessed:
- A guy that would alteranate btwn doing jumping jacks and this weird sort-of breastroke/treading water thing
- A woman who was doing backstroke WITH A KICKBOARD under her back (trust me, she did NOT need flotation devices)
- A dude in a way too small speedo who lacked the skills to back up the speedo. Unfortunately, he was in the lane that was on my breathing side.
- This was accented by another guy (who looked like he was wearing boxer/briefs) who was in the pool for maybe 5 min, during which he sunk to the bottom of the 5' end (holding his breath) then swam across all the lanes to hang onto the wall and do a bunch of kicking.
- Finally, after my workout, when I was in the locker room, there was a lady getting ready to swim (with a noodle) who pulled her suit on over her underwear.