Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm alive... just busy, and in limbo

We survived the move.... although I don't recommend moving on New Years Eve with a storm blowing through Kansas and Colorado on questionable tires.  Managed to find a 3 bdrm house to rent close to work, which also has access to free rec centers (with a Masters team and nice pool!) and ~60 miles of hike/bike trails.  Was home in our house for not even 48 hrs before I had to fly back to Houston for work for 2 weeks.  Presently, Will is at home (with a ton of boxes) being spoiled by my mom.  Word is that she stopped by the house, bringing stew and apple cobbler (!!).  Glad he's getting spoiled, but damn, I want apple cobbler.

That's about it for the update.  I very much feel like I'm in limbo.  Houston isn't my home anymore, but Denver still doesn't feel real.  Hopefully once I get back and settled and into a routine, things will start to feel real.

No comments: