Sunday, October 09, 2005

itunes tag

Thanks KT for the tag! I don't subscribe to itunes (I instead LOVE XM radio), but I can play along.....

THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then 'tag' six other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to.

1. Franz Ferdinand - Do you want to
2. The Killers - Things that I have done
3. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
4. Garbage - Metal Heart
5. Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia

I tag (and its not going to be six bloggers, b/c well, I don't know all that many bloggers that haven't already been tagged by this):

Just Ask Jess
Vicky

No comments: